PowerAuth Push Server Documentation
Edit on Github Send Feedback 2022.12 - Current Release
PowerAuth Push Server is an optional application that facilitates sending APNs / FCM messages alongside the PowerAuth Server installation. It uses PowerAuth Server to obtain information about users, device activation state and to provide extra security features.
- Deploy PowerAuth Push Server
- Deploy Push Server on JBoss / Wildfly
- Migration Instructions
- Configuration Properties
- PowerAuth Push Server RESTful API
- PowerAuth Push Server Database Structure
- PowerAuth Push Server Administration
All sources are licensed using Apache 2.0 license, you can use them with no restriction. If you are using PowerAuth, please let us know. We will be happy to share and promote your project.
Last updated on Oct 01, 2020 (18:46) Edit on Github Send Feedback