Data Adapter integrates Web Flow with other backends required for the authentication process.
You can obtain the war file which can be deployed to a Java EE container in releases.
The Data Adapter needs to be customized for each deployment. You can find the documentation for customizing Data Adapter in the Web Flow Customization project.
Data Adapter functionality
Following functionality needs to be customized during Web Flow deployment by implementing the Data Adapter interface (if applicable):
- convert username to user ID in case such conversion is required
- perform user authentication with remote backend based on provided credentials
- retrieve user details for given user ID
- decorate form data for given user (e.g. add user bank account list)
- form data change notification
- operation status change notification
- send authorization SMS with generated text and authorization code
- verify authorization code from SMS
- initialize OAuth 2.0 consent form
- create OAuth 2.0 consent form
- validate OAuth 2.0 consent form options
- save OAuth 2.0 consent form options
- authenticate user using user ID, password and SMS authorization code
- execute an anti-fraud system (AFS) action and react on response from AFS